Home Coming to Belgium Visa for Belgium Long stays (over 90 days) Self-employed (Professional card)
Self-employed (Professional card)
All non-Belgians wishing to exercise a self-employed professional activity, either as natural persons or within an association or a partnership in fact or in law, must be holders of a professional card. Professional cards may be obtained from the region you are planning to base your activity in (Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels-Capital).
Application for a professional card can be done at the Belgian Office, Taipei.
Once you have obtained your professional card, please bring the following documents for the issuance of your visa:
- A copy of the decision to grant the professional card
- Fill the application form online via VOW , print out 2 copies and duly signed and dated. On each form a passport size photograph must be affixed.
- Make an online reservation on VOW
- A valid passport (more than 12 months)
- Proof of payment of the administrative fee (please click here for explanation)
- A copy of your ARC if you are a foreigner.
- A medical certificate filled out by the hospital approved by the Belgian Office in Taipei stating that the applicant is not suffering from a disease that may endanger public health (hospital).
- An authenticated criminal record if you are aged over 18.