Useful links for doing business in Taiwan
- Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA)
- Bureau of Foreign Trade
- Invest in Taiwan, an investment portal, was established under the Department of Investment Services, Ministry of Economic Affairs with the purpose of providing basic guides to foreign investors doing business in Taiwan.
Trade associations and chambers of commerce
- Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) + www.taiwantrade.com.tw: Taiwan's largest non-profit trade promoter. Lots of practical information on business and investing in Taiwan.
- European chamber of commerce in Taiwan
- American chamber of commerce in Taiwan
- Importers & Exporters Association of Taipei
- Taipei Computer Association
- External Trade - European Union
- French Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan - Business Center CCIFT. The French chamber has also a business center for SME starting operations in Taiwan
- European Economic and Trade Office